Tuesday 27 January 2015

Photo shoot of shoes









































This the contract sheet of the images I took of my shoes , this shows that the majority of the photos are shot at a high angle directly above the shoes with the floor as the background. Also most images only include my feet with the exception of a couple of photos where I introduced a another set of feet o showcase that I met up with another person as it adds a creative twist and helps the viewer create a  story in their head. I haven't wrote an actually story to go along with my photos as I want to leave it up to the viewer for them to create their own story. The reason the jeans change colour is because i had to re shoot the next day as i thought of other places I could use , I believe this does not make that much of effect on the viewer as there attention is directed onto the shoes and nothing else. Changing the angle I use in some photos allowed the set of images to be not all the same and have some photos that stood out and had a creative twist, as if in all the photos I used the same angle this would be boring and i wanted my final outcome to be interesting to keep the attention of the viewer directed towards my work. Mainly the lighting stays the same and this was because i shot most of my images during the day however i did take photos during the evening as well to make the set more diverse and artistic. The angle I use the most is this angle because to me it showcases and frames the shoes really well and allows the viewer see where the shoes are , it also makes the idea and theme of a journey make sense and stand out as with this angle the audience can easily form a story. I used the format landscape as after re shooting the object photos I found out landscape would be best to use with the shoes as portrait would not frame the objects the way I wanted to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment