Monday 24 November 2014

First Movement photo shoot

 Analysis of photos   

 All these photos were taken on a DLSR camera on the Manuel setting so that i could control the exposure and the shutter speed. The subjects are mainly people and landscape based as i believed i could show movement by using these in my photos. These were taken in Bradford in and around city park as we were sent out to take photos by applying settings on the camera to change the style of the images. I had no tripod with me so i hand held the camera the entire time and i had to stable my self to reduce camera shake so that the photos didn't turn out blurry. I took the photos of people walking to create the effect of ghost like movement as you can see the outline of the figure in the photo, this could be used to create a story as the figures are creating a footprint on the photograph. As I wanted a feather like effect on the images of the fountain as in wanted to capture the movement of the water in a  unique way to give the photo a creative twist. iv'e picked these photos to analyse as i thought they best showed the movement theme. I varied the settings to achieve then different type of photographs.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment