Tuesday 4 November 2014

Planning




My plan for photo shoots 

First: 

My idea is to find a subject that can fit to the idea of futurism and cubism, the item I have chosen for my first photo shoot is my bowler hat as it is a unique item that interests me. 
  I did come across a problem before carrying out the photo shoot as it was difficult to photograph this objects in different angles as at nearly every view the item looked the same, which however was difficult it will be immensely easy to be able to place the object in different locations. I plan to use the college grounds to find the different locations I will be using to take photos at. The weather may be a factor I will have to take into consideration as it may become unsuitable to work in, if horrible weathers does occur I will try to locate places inside that can be used to their advantage.  

What i will do with the photos: 
i will hopefully use these photos to create my final cubist image as i believe if I edit the photo to looked cubist and creative it will create a really arty and unique final image.   

Second:
 There is a light festival happing in Bradford and i plan to use this to my advantage as to photograph them and create futurist themed images. Weather is another problem i may come across again and  to overcome it i will dress appropriately and ready for rain or freezing temperatures.  i will not be supplying the props this time as i will be photographing something that is being displayed for the public. There are more risks on this shoot however i will come up with ways to avert anything that is potential hazardous. 

What i plan on using the photographs for: 
Creating a set of photos for futurism then using them for my book cover about futurism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment