Wednesday 29 October 2014

Good examples of typeography

Good examples

I like these examples as they are all very effective and creative, this draws the attention of the viewer.  The style of each one is very unique and not one is similar but they are all bold and attract the attention of the viewer. which is what book covers are created for , so that people notice the cover and become interested in the book.  the way these are going to influence my work is by adding a creative twist to what i create, this be in placement of the text or if i add any effects to the text.  I believe the best example is the clock work orange example as even though it radiates in simplicity i believe it stands out and makes the viewer gravitate towards the book , which makes its successful as a book cover. The way the letters have there own style on the play example is something that is unique and makes the viewer create a story or a image with each letter. i want my typography to  be a key part of my finished piece as these typography are part of the image that make it a success, i also want mine text to be arty and not boring as i know if it was it would not stand out or make the cover draw any kind of attention. i plan to create my text in Photoshop as i can edit and add effects  in that program, this will make it easy to position my text the way i want to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment