Wednesday 29 October 2014

My hand made and digitally cubist style images

My images have been used in my color mood broad and the physical mood broad will be hand in with the rest on my work . i have used my hand made cubism photos on this mood board and i selected them as they showcase how a variety of color is used in everything we see like magazines and pictures on the internet. The most common color is black as it is a very bold color. i placed the images this way so that none were covered up and all were visible on the page.    
i arrange the hats this way to give a creative twist to the item and showcase the photos in a unique way. Finding a way to place all the hats on the page was difficult however i believe iv'e achieved this as i like the way the edited photos are arranged. the editing process was done on Photoshop and it was ver simple to create as i only had to crop the hats from their original image, then i placed them onto a separate page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment