Friday 17 April 2015

creating Colour pop

How to create a Colour pop edited image 

First steps : I opened Photoshop then placed the desired image into Photoshop so that I could edit it. This technique is very easy to apply to photos as the process is very simple to apply. Before making any adjustments I make a new blank layer on top of the original image, then I unlock the layer the photo is on. Then to start editing I click on the image then selecting adjustments then pressing the setting black and white, which makes the entire image black and white. Then to apply the technique I rub out the part of the black and white effect where I want the colour to show on the image. For this photo I wanted the attention to be on the light and clouds as I think these aspects are the most appealing to the viewer as to me there the most eye-catching. As the process is simple Ive made four examples which I have discussed more in depth on anouther blog post. 








No comments:

Post a Comment