Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Christmas photo shoot plan for over the two weeks

My Christmas photo shoot plan for over the two weeks

I will be taking photos each day over two weeks, the days i have work i can either take photos on my phone or take photos at home before work or after. The aim of this part of the project is to be able to take photographs in a varied amount of locations. I believe the easiest day to take photographs will be Christmas day as i will be visiting family and house will be decorated very festively. One day in the week i plan to take a walk in the park near where i live and this will be a great place to take photos. The locations i have decided on are:

  • my garden
  • places in my house
  • the staff room at the place i work at 
  • the street 
  • my room  


i may have to re shoot in the same locations however i will take the photos at either different parts of the place or i could experiment with the angles i will be using. 

No comments:

Post a Comment